Friday, June 12, 2015

Fancy : ROSANJIN JAPANESE RESTAURANT

After a stressful day in the corporate world, my friends and I went out to watch a movie and call it a day. Haha! Because we have a good enough of hour to spare before the screening of Jurassic World (AWESOME MOVIE!!), we decided to search for an affordable restaurant (because it’s not pay day yet) that we haven’t tried out.

We ended up with this establishment at the third floor of Mega Fashion Hall, called Rosanjin Japanese Restaurant.



KONICHIWA!!!!!!!! (Our Japan Japan Pose)

The interior of the establishment is a breath of fresh air, it really felt like an authentic Japanese Restaurant. The Umbrella, the windows and the wall paintings scream JAPAN! Love it!
Ella, Ella, e,e under my Umbre-ella!
We ordered Authentic Tonkatsu Ramen Set (P350), Tonkatsu Set (P395) and Prawn Rice Bowl(P350).
I got their best seller, the Authentic Tonkatsu Ramen set; it includes the Ramen, Gyoza and Unlimited Rice (Hello Carbs). Honestly, it was my first time to have a legit ramen, so I’m only expecting that it should be better than an instant ramen. Haha!
The verdict; I like how flavorful the Ramen broth is, the pork cuts were also good. The noodles and vegetables taste good together with the broth. However, the mushroom is quite rubbery for my taste buds. And the egg, well, it tasted good.
The Authentic Gyoza was ok for me, but my friends loved it and actually wanted more. Maybe because I’m a big fan of dumplings so I’m kinda bias with that.
As for Boss Mon, he got the Tonkatsu Set (Tonkatsu, Miso Soup, Unlimited Rice and two side dishes).
It was good but I’m hoping for more, although it was a big serving tasted like the usual Katsu served at your favorite buffet restaurant.
And for Hope, she had the Prawn Rice Bowl. It was good and a bit spicy.
Hmm,I would say that my first Ramen experience was good, although the restaurant itself fell short. The serving was fast, affordable price, fancy ambiance but the food, except for the Ramen (which is the best seller) were just ok.  Maybe, I will go back here just to order the other flavors of Ramen..


Rasonjin Japanese Restaurant
3rd Floor, SM Megamall Fashion Hall
Ortigas Ave., Mandaluyong City





No comments:

Post a Comment