Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Beautiful Life : STARBUCKS - TWIN LAKES

Last weekend, I had the chance to visit one of the projects that I’ve been doing the accounting work for years. Haha! The even greater news is I finally tasted the beauty of Starbucks Twin Lakes.
First, Twin Lakes is a project of Global-Estate Resorts, Inc. (GERI), the first and only Vineyard Residence in The Philippines. The 1300 hectares is located along Nasugbu-Tagaytay Road and will feature European-inspired commercial units and leisure’s.

 Dubbed as “The Most Beautiful Starbucks” branch in the country today. The two-level coffee-shop gives you an overlooking view of Taal Lake. The store has a Mediterranean vibe and a luxurious garden where customer can enjoy the cool breeze.
The place was full packed the whole day. However, it doesn’t take the feeling of relaxation that we all deserve. 

(Thanks Bhestie for the pics!)

A perfect backdrop for all of you wanted a standout display picture for your Facebook and Twitter profile or an artsy photo for your Instagram feed. Haha!
Because it’s my birthday month, I have a one free cake courtesy of my Starbucks Card. Thank You!!!
I chose the Classic Chocolate Cake (P115). Loved how the filling goes well with the pastry. So good!
My Favorite Grande Mocha Frappucino!! I like how some of the Barista put a smiley face next to your name. Good Vibes!
Lucky day! They gave me a free taste of this brownie. The flavors were spot on, but it tasted too sweet.
It was a beautiful place to spend your weekend, perfect for relaxation. Definitely, going to be back here soon!

Starbucks - Twin Lakes Branch
Tagaytay-Nasugbu Highway, Alfonso, Cavite
Twin Lakes
(02) 828-8743 / 0917-7333335 / 0939-9228946

For residential Inquiries : twinlakes@global-estate.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment