Saturday, June 20, 2015

Earned It : THE VOYAGER'S BURGER

“When you want to eat something, but you don’t know what to eat”. It was a payday when that feelings struck me (may panggastos kasi. Haha!), luckily I remember that a friend told me about this restaurant called The Voyager’s Burger that she happens to passed by every time. And me with my officemate Jhack decided to give it a try.

I think the store can accommodate 30-35 people. It opens from 2pm to 10pm daily, the burger joint derived from the name of the famous parish church.
The Menu. Loved the chalk colors.
We ordered Fries (P30), Creamy Carbonara (P110) and The Voyager’s Burger (P120). (We waited for about half an hour for the foods to be served).
For our Appetizers, they served us Fries. It tasted like your go-to ordinary french fries.
Jhack chose the Creamy Carbonara. As a fan of pasta herself, she like how the pasta was cooked. And for the taste, she stated that it was really creamy but bland. More toppings please!
As for me I got “The Voyager’s Burger”, their best seller and well the name of the store. Haha! The famous burger were composed of a double beef patty, bacon, lettuce, mustard, egg, tomato, cucumber, sliced cheese and cheese melt. That's a lot!
I loved that all of their burgers here were grilled, it’s a sign of eating healthy? No. The burger was good, I think the flavors are all in there. The patties was yummy and juicy, and I liked how they cook my bacon and eggs. And for that price, it tasted better than I expected.
We opted to order any drinks, but Jhack saw this drinks on a mason jar and force me to have one. I got an Iced Tea (P25). Awesome job guys for having your drinks on a mason jar, it is perfect for an artsy individual like me, who's having a hard time maintaining his instagram feed . Kudos!
They repost this photo on their IG! :)
Free your mind and the rest will follow. 
LOL at this. Number 4, 5 and 8 FTW! Good Marketing strategy!


Enjoyed my dining experience here. The food was affordable and tasted good. Gonna recommend it to my friends who lives in Antipolo. And also the store needs more electric fan, the place cannot accommodate the needs of 35 customer with only two fans.
Can’t wait for my next visit with my friends and try Sumth’n Fishy, Nachos and Blue Lemonde. If you’re a fan of gourmet burger, definitely worth a try.


The Voyager’s Burger
BEA Bldg. Dela Paz St. cor San Jose St., Brgy San Isidro, Antipolo City
(Besides Antipolo Cathedral/Leyble Hospital/OLPS)

No comments:

Post a Comment