Sunday, September 27, 2015

I Don't Like It, I Love It! : BEEFFALO (Antipolo Branch)

Antipolo City has been great for foodies lately. Every month there’s a couple of restaurant/food establishment that were opened to the public. Some of this are branches of your favorite restaurants from other nearby cities, one of these is Beeffalo by Hotrocks.


Beeffalo is an American-inspired restaurant that was originally based in Marikina City. I knew about this branch in Antipolo City when one of my friend dine in here and posted pictures on Facebook, and from then I was quite intrigue. So last Saturday, with my sister (who I beg to join me), we conquer this food haven!
Luckily we arrived, with few seats available. The restaurant has a vintage vibe, with the old telephone and antique materials surrounding the area. The green chairs are awesome in sight.
Here’s the menu. I was quite confused what to order because there’s a lot to choose from and almost all the dishes on the list are my favorites but I need to hold back because of my limited budget.. LOL!
We order Three Cheese Pizza (P125), Beeffalo Wings (P195) and Breakfast Steak (P190). Our orders were served after fifteen minutes, quite fast right?!
Beeffalo Wings. Eight pieces of chicken wings and you can choose the flavor from Hot or Sweet or you can mixed it up. Honestly, I was quite disappointed, first it was pricey and second the cut of the wings was too small. Taste wise, LOVE IT, cooked to perfection! The spicy wings are truly SPICY, awesome kick and flavor you got there. The sweet wings are best with their blue cheese dip. One of the best buffalo wings I ever tasted!
Three Cheese Pizza. THIN CRUST PIZZA! YEHEY! I chose the cheese flavor because I had too much meat for the day! LOL! This pizza was delicious, the topping, the cheese and the crust were all perfectly made! My sister can’t get enough of this, she loved it so much.
Breakfast Steak. Steak with egg, mashed potato, salad and barbecue dip. Very generous serving of mashed potato, I always fancy this dish so I’m grateful that they served this. The steak was kinda underseasoned, it needs more flavor and I think without the dip the meat can’t stand alone.
Beeffalo Antipolo was a great experience for us. The food and the price compliments well. Very satisfied customer here!  My sister already have her plans to comeback to this restaurant because she was too overwhelmed with the food they served. Good Job Beeffalo!!


Beeffalo - Antipolo Branch
ML Quezon Ave. Extension
Antipolo City
(In front of Antipolo's Doctors Hospital)

No comments:

Post a Comment