Sunday, September 20, 2015

Worth It : LA TRAVIEZA SEAFOOD RESTAURANT

My First Buffet Post! My big family chose to celebrate my Aunt’s birthday in one of the buffet restaurant at Antipolo. I’ve been here a couple of times, and I must say the food was good and cheap. Here comes our La Travieza, Seafood Restaurant experience.
Because it was a Sunday, the place was kinda full, luckily we reserved our spot ahead of time. The restaurant offers wide array of seafood dishes, that will make you hum to the tune of ‘Under the Sea”. LOL! They also have pork dishes and desserts.
The place was air conditioned and they also have free WI-FI access!
The restaurant promised that their dishes has No Preservatives. Good Job!
Here are the buffet selections.
Mixed Seafood Chili Cream ~ Seafood + Chili = Awesomeness!
Crab Chili ~ Dad's favorite! Y'all need patience for this one. LOL!
Squid In Corn ~ Big Fan of Squid so this was very pleasing to me.
Creamy Mussels ~ Loved this one! I have eaten 10 pieces of this. The cream sauce was delicious.
Breaded Fish - Fish Fillet is one of my favorite comfort food. It was tender and it goes well with the Tartar Sauce!
Fish Fillet Sweet Chillet
Beef Estofado
Roast Pork with Pesto Cream ~ My favorite pork dish at the buffet. It was cooked great and my love for pesto!
Chicken Ala King - It was okay!
To all HB peeps, may I present to you LECHON, tasty and very crispy, loved that they have three sauces here.
Chopseuy
Laing 
Of course to all of you whose living a healthy lifestyle like me, LOL! Here's the Salad Station and Pizza Station. The pizza was too doughy though, is that even a word. Haha!
Here's the Desserts!! They have Sago, Gulaman, Maja Blanca, Puto, Buko Pandan, Coffee Jelly, etc.
Happy Eating to me! Here's my big plate full of this buffet dishes!!!!
For as low as P319 per head you can now enjoy a mouthwatering Seafood Buffet. The dishes were good, that was a food coma experience!!! And I did not enjoy the Desserts because I'm too full to get one. Haha! The buffet also served some beverages such as Juices and Iced Teas. It was a great Family Bonding, looking forward to the next one.

LA TRAVIEZA SEAFOOD RESTAURANT
Circumferential Road, San Roque, Antipolo City
Opens from 11am to 11pm!
02 4512943/02 7100482

No comments:

Post a Comment