Saturday, October 1, 2016

CHEAP THRILLS : CAFE DOZO

I was craving for a Japanese food one night (particularly a maki.LOL)  and I pretty much forced my sister to try this restaurant in Antipolo named Cafe Dozo, that I wanted to go and dine in to for years.

The part of me that kinda hesitated to eat here is because I thought the food were ridiculously/ expensive. I’m pretty much wrong when I scan the menu, some of the meals are less than a 100 bucks. Awesome right?! Their menu not only includes Japanese cuisine they also venture with Korean dishes, and I tell you they are all quite affordable.
Condiments and Utensils, so excited to dig in!!! 
Mix Maki (P140). Craving for a japanese dish will never be satisfying if you don’t get maki or a sushi or both, we ordered this maki set that includes three kinds of maki namely the California, Tuna and Kani. The maki was pretty good and tasted fine, my personal favorite though will always be the California Maki.

Korean Bulgogi (P100). This dish was served with rice and salad. The bulgogi is okay, my sister actually enjoyed it but for me I tasted better ones.

Tonkatsu Combo (P190). This meal is pretty solid, considering it’s price I would say that their combo menu are the one you should order because it’s a complete meal and it will shed away your craving for a Japanese food. The tonkatsu is well cooked, it was tasty and i like the chewy crunch of it.
The dish combo comes with a miso soup, a gyoza ,two pieces of california maki and potato balls, and an iced tea for a drink.
Crispy Tonkatsu. YUM!
The gyoza was okay, it tasted like the one you have on a buffet, the potato balls were awesome its big and the filling is delicious , I don’t like miso soup so I did not bother to taste it.

My sister ordered Mango Smoothie (P70). for her refreshment, this drink tasted like a powdered flavor one.
Overall, Cafe Dozo is one fine Japanese restaurant that offers affordable dishes and if I were you instead of dining out on your usual Japanese fast food chain try this establishment because the food were much cheaper, more homey vibe and it somewhat will satisfy your cravings for japanese food.


CAFE DOZO (JAPANESE RESTAURANT - ANTIPOLO)
28 Circumferential Road, Dalig, Antipolo City
Phone : (02) 2340260
Cash only



No comments:

Post a Comment