Monday, September 5, 2016

LOVE GAME : LANTERN GAME AND GRUB

Board Games Cafe has been making a trend right now in the food industry, so when my best friend (whose friend with the owners) told me to try and make a little review about this new thang restaurant called “Lantern Games and Grub” along Antipolo area, I asked my two other friends to join me to a little catch-up session and some gaming.

I was overwhelmed with the board games available, first because there a lot to choose from and second I don’t know how to play every single game that is available there at that time. Actually I tried to search for Snake and Ladders, Scrabble and Word Factory (Sorry Na! Medyo honor student. LOL), but we ended up with this game that I forgot what is called. Haha! We feel that it is a simple game so we chose it and played it for about a good one hour. (FUN FACT : We really don’t know how to play this game, we just went with our guts and make our own rules. LOL)
Are we playing it correctly? HAHA!
Okay enough of that. Off to the place and the FOOOOOOOOOOOD!
The place looks cool and I love the artsy vibe through the dine in area. The menu is quite limited and I think it’s a little bit pricey. For clearer menu please visit ZOMATO.
Pulled Beef Nachos (P180). First, the serving was quite small and were all kinda disappointed but good thing the nachos were good enough for us to enjoy. I loved the cheese sauce and jalapeno all over it, I just hope the serving was big, considering it’s quite pricey.
All Meat Pizza (P270).  The pizza is amazing, I have eaten about 3-4 slices of it. I loved the crust and its texture that is somewhat chewy. It tasted great, I love the toppings especially the onions (I love white onions) and the pizza looks very artisan. Must Try!
Strawberry Milkshake and Banana Chocnut Milkshake (P120).  My pals ordered these refreshment. They both enjoyed it, good enough to fill their sweet tooth.
Lantern Games and Grub is one of its kind here in Antipolo, liked that the owners are risky and bold about putting up these kind of business. So, to all my geek readers/foodies, if you’re looking for a place to play board games for hours while munchimg on your favorite comfort food, Lantern Games and Grub is a perfect haven for you.
Lantern Games and Grub
Second Floor, EMAX Bldg, Circumferential Road
San Roque, Antipolo City.
+639173025414
*Service Charge applies and Cash Only.

Lanterns Game & Grub Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment