Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Hands To Myself : FAT DADDY'S SMOKEHOUSE

One saturday afternoon, me and my friends decided to pig out because it’s the day after payday and we have few cash to burn. We already plan to have the promo deal which includes the unlimited fries and drinks at one of the burger joint along Lilac St. but because of the long que and we’re all so HUNGREEHHH, we scratch the idea and find another restaurant that can satisfy our growling tummies. HAHA! Luckily, one of my friend is a Marikina Foodie and he decided to take us to this restaurant named Fat Daddy’s Smokehouse.





The place was quite big and well ventilated. I like their interiors, it was very pleasing to my eyes and I love the vibe of these restaurant.  

THIS IS SOOO CUTE!
To our orderrzzzzzz….. (MENU)


Fried Chitlins (P120). THIS WAS SOOOO GOOD! Fried pork intestines, cripsy and seasoned perfectly! And the vinegar made this dish an awesome appetizer.
Smoked Sausage (P150). This was my least favorite dish that we ordered. It was okay for me but one of my friends said, that as for the taste it was kinda like a longganisa. LOL!. (The serving includes one side dish.)
Hot Mess (P160). Mashed potato topped with bacon. The serving was quite small to be share, it was good but needs more kick and flavor, I love the crispiness of the bacon though.
Shrimp Creole and Sausage (P350). One word : DELICIOUS! It was all I ever wanted that afternoon and it definitely satisfy my hungry tummy. This dish was soooo spicy and at the same time you can stop eating this because it was that goooood! This was my absolute favorite, definitely a must try and I highly recommend this to y’all!
US Pork Spareribs (P700). It will not be a Smokehouse if we don’t try their meat and it will not be an awesome experience if we don’t get a one whole slab of Pork Spareribs. Right? I loved how they presented this dish and pork cuts looks amazing. As for the taste, The pork was very tender, it was seasoned well, perfectly flavor and the barbecue sauce compliments the cuts. If i’m not full that time, I probably might finish and ate all the pork cuts because I really can’t keep my hands to myself. LOL! (The serving includes two side dish of your choice.)
Fat Daddy’s Smokehouse is one of the hidden treasures of Marikina, because this place was so hard to find, a car is very advisable if you have any plans going in this food haven. The food were awesome (especially the Shrimp Creole,me and my friends keeps on raving about it for days), a cozy ambiance and a accommodating crew, what could you asked for. A must try!!!


FAT DADDY'S SMOKEHOUSE
MARIKINA HEIGHTS, MARIKINA CITY
(02) 9412296

1 comment:



  1. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete