Thursday, January 7, 2016

Sweet Escape : LITTLE HOUSE OF CHEESECAKES & MORE

My best friend/former officemate invited me to a catch up session in a Cheesecake Shop at Antipolo City, little did I know that almost half of the people in my former department will be there (a little reunion). Good thing that we can fit ourselves in Little House of Cheesecake & More.

The place was really cute (their crew too!) and refreshing with all the artsy decorations surrounding the area. It also a haven for all of the bookworms out there, because of the wide array selection of books you like, (from Almanac to The Fault in our Stars to the Fifty Shades Series).
Even their menu looks cute!! This were printed on a newspaper and I like how some of their dishes are named after a movie or a TV show. The serving time is about 10-15 minutes. (Click here for the complete menu).
Nachos. I love that they are generous about the cheese and beef toppings and the chips were crunchy. It was the perfect appetizer while waiting for your other orders and having conversation with your friends.

The Lord of Burgers (P157). 100% Angus Beef topped with cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers & coleslaw, and served with French Fries. Four of my six friends ordered this dish, so I got a mix review about this. Some say the beef patties was dry while some of them likes it, and pointed out that it melts in your mouth….Haha! For me the burger tasted good. Yes, the beef is kinda dry but it was seasoned well.  

Santino’s Excellente Creamy Carbonara Spaghetti (P127). That pasta dish name is too long. Haha! Loved the pesto bread, anything with pesto is a winner in my book. Anyways, the carbonara tasted fairly, it was creamy and the flavors of the herbs were great.
Red Iced Tea for drinks. Loved the mason jar!!
Of course, it will not be the house of cheesecake, if we don’t try their signature dessert. We ordered five mini variants of 10 Shades of Baked Creamy Cheesecake. These are presented in two packaging the Mini Jar (P97) and Regular Jar (P187.).
(T-B Oreo, Strawberry, M&M's, Toblerone and Blueberry)
I’m not a big fan of this dessert but I actually like their version of cheesecake, just the right amount of sweetness. My personal favorite were the Blueberry and Oreo Cheesecake. Honestly, all of the cheesecakes we ordered tasted the same, the different variants are actually just toppings and that makes me realize that it was kind of pricey for that serving.
Little House of Cheesecake and More is the perfect hub for the bookworms. And a place with good and quite affordable dish, a refreshing ambiance, and accommodating servers is an awesome place to hang out with your friends. Happy New Year Foodies!! Let's Eat, Read, Live and Love!


LITTLE HOUSE OF CHEESECAKES AND MORECitia Okinari Complex, Circumferential Road,
Contact : (02) 897-0269


San Roque, Antipolo City
Facebook

1 comment:

  1. i am surprisingly here. I discovered this board and I in discovering It really accommodating and it helped me out a great deal. I would like to present something back and help other people, for example, you helped me. mango cake

    ReplyDelete