Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Don't Judge Me : SALANG RESTAURANT

Tis the season to be fatty….Hahaha! It was a great Christmas week for me because I have been to countless food establishment that I will share to y’all.
First of the list is the restaurant that me and my sister invade before we had our christmas shopping, it’s the Korean restaurant along Ortigas called Salang Restaurant.


The place looks clean and so simple inside pretty much your average fast food setup.
Here’s the menu. We waited for roughly 15-20 minutes before all our orders to be served. (Because we’re so hungry that time, I don’t have the chance to take a photo of all of our orders because we dig in right away the food was served.)
After a minute of taking our orders, they first served us this appetizers.This side dishes are all unlimited. Yey! My sister is a fan of anything Korean so she loves their Kimchi very much, as for me I enjoyed the sweet potato that I ask the waitress for another serving. LOL!
Bulgogi with Rice (P180). The presentation doesn’t sit well with me because it looks like just rice and viand and it is quite bit pricey. As for the taste I kinda liked it, the bulgogi was seasoned well and the meat was tender.
Ddug Boggi (P180). There was a hesitation on my part when this dish was served, because it doesn’t look appetizing. Thankfully my sister urge me to have a taste of this meal, because it was so delicious. The Korean rice cake and veggies are so great and the sauce was spicy, I love it and I recommend it. My favorite dish that we had that day.

Beef Bibimbap (180). Finally, a food presentation! This was my order, it is pricey for me because I used to order this same korean dish at Kimbob. Haha! It was okay, nothing new from the usual Bibimbap, you have meat, egg and veggies over the rice. It was a generous amount of serving though.
Salang Restaurant is one simple and quite affordable Korean Restaurant in the Metro today. I have a feeling that I’ll be back here sooner than I expected and fall in love again with Ddug Boggi. Happy Holidays Foodies!!!



SALANG RESTAURANT
Second Floor, AIC Gold Tower, Garnet Road, Ortigas, Pasig City
Phone : (02)-2469069

No comments:

Post a Comment