Thursday, August 27, 2015

You Don't Know Me : MOGU TREE NOODLE HOUSE

I’m back at Lilac Street! Standing Ovation Everyone! Hahahaha! I’m so excited to have my first visit at Mogu Tree Noodle House, I heard a lot of great things about this restaurant so I asked few friends to join me and gladly they accepted my invitation.


Our noodle night was perfect timing because it was raining. One of my friend was so nervous because were in Marikina and she was afraid of flood. Hahaha!
Ambiance. The place is old and it needs a renovation.
The menu.
We order two large bowls of Laksa noodles(P145) and Four Piece Pork Siomai(P75).
Here are our choices for each Laksa soup. I know It was pretty lame because we chose the same type of noodle. Every bowl of noodles comes with three toppings of your choice.
Flat Noodles. Cabbage Roll, Mozzarella Cheese Balls and Sharks Fin.
Flat Noodles. Seafood Bun, Mozzarella Cheese Balls and Crabroll.
Laksa Noodles. Wow! I’ve never tasted a noodle so good and delicious. The soup was spicy and has the right amount of kick and the coconut milk was the perfect ingredient to this dish because it makes the broth flavorful.
Our toppings really blend well with the noodles. You should all get the cabbage roll, Mozzarella Cheese Balls and the Seafood Bun. So Good!
Got  a free Crab Stick Topping!!
Pork Siomai. At first, I was hesitant to try this one because it’s kinda expensive for a four piece pork siomai. Thankfully, I’m stubborn because this was one of the best siomai I ever tasted. It was seasoned and cooked perfect.
If you’re happen to pass by Lilac Street and think about dining, make sure to try first Mogu Tree Noodle House. Maybe the place was not a perfect for picture purposes but I tell you that the food they served was a home run. LAKSA PA MORE!


Mogu Tree Noodle House
60-E Lilac Street, Hacienda Heights, Concepcion Dos, Marikina City

No comments:

Post a Comment