Sunday, August 2, 2015

Boogie Wonderland : PINK CHIFFON

After pigging out at Brad and Pit's Ribshack, we have decided to look for another restaurant, because I’m not yet full and the sisters want to have their dessert. There’s a lot of dessert shop along Lilac St., but we have our eyes on this little store called “Pink Chiffon”.


The place was too girly. Too much Pink! Hahaha! Well, as for my sisters, they liked the interior, the cute tables and chair and the big mirror. Perfect for a Group Selfie!
CAKES!!!!
But honestly, it was very relaxing! Haha!
The Pink Menu.
They served us Ham and Cheese Crepes (P140), Sansrival, Coffee Shake (P70) and Two Cupcakes (P50/each). Total waiting time is 15 mins to all foods to be served.
I wanted a savory dish and order one of their best seller, the Lasagna Verde, but suddenly it was not available at that time. Huhu! So, I chose Ham and Cheese Crepe instead. The crepe was served with garlic bread and mixed veggies. The sisters don't like it bur I loved it
it was because of the fact that I always liked to have my pizza be ham and cheese. The crepe together with the creamy sauce tasted good.
Sansrival. It melts in your mouth. Not too sweet and my favorite thing with this dish was the cashew nut that covered the meringue.
Coffee Shake. Love this! Tasted like frappe and served in a mason jar. I recommend this!!
Hello Artsy Shot! :)
There's a lot of  of cupcakes flavors to choose from, so we chose two.
Blueberry Cheesecake. Not a fan of blueberry. My youngest sister enjoyed it though and according to her it was delicious.
Cappuccino Mousse. This cupcake was my absolutely favorite. Creamy, just the right amount of sweet and the coffee flavor. Amen!

To all you girls who loves cupcakes, pasta and the color pink, y’all should visit Pink Chiffon and let your eyes and body be relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment