Sunday, July 26, 2015

Bahala Na : BRAD AND PIT'S RIBSHACK

It was a Holiday Gala for me and my sisters, and after hours of going from one shop to another at the Mall, they asked me what and where we should eat it. I think about it for a few minutes and I finally made a decision to visit Lilac St at SSS Village, Marikina City. This street is a foodie nation like Kapitolyo and Maginhawa, so I’m excited to dine in to my first Lilac St. restaurant. So when the tricycle passed by the streets of Lilac, I really can’t figure out where to eat, because I’m telling you, there’s a lot to choose from. Luckily, I remember a friend told me about this restaurant called Brad and Pits and Ribshack, and we decided to give it a try.


Nostalgic! That’s the perfect adjective that describe the restaurant ,because there's a lot of vintage furniture  inside surrounding the area. The walls of the restaurant were impressive, I loved the idea of using the life quotes as the interior of the establishment.
SELF SERVICE RESTAURANT
The menu isn’t that big, which is always good. It was written with colored chalks, that’s a good sign for me. Because it needs effort to wrote it, than just print the menu.


The Pabebe Squad!
We ordered Original Combo with Rice Side (P149), Spicy Barby with Rice Side (P149) and Hot Caribbean Chix with Rice Side (P149). You can tell by looking at the color of the plates which is the original and the spicy one.
Rayban. Not For Sale. :)
Original Combo with Rice Side. The ribs were very tender, you don’t need to use a knife munching this one. But, the flavor was kinda bland for my taste, and more sides please!
Spicy Barby with Rice Side. This was an upgraded version of the Original Combo, it’s like that the latter has a personality. I loved that the meat was tender, the flavors were awesome and the spiciness makes it the winner between the two ribs dish.
Hot Caribbean with Rice Side. SPICY CHICKEN WINGS FOR THE WIN! Do i need to say more?! Haha! This is my favorite dish, not only because it was spicy, the flavors were awesome and the four pieces of wings were not oily at all. What a delicious meal, I wish that I ordered it. Huhu!

Brad and Pit’s Ribshack is an affordable restaurant that offer great rib and wings dishes. I hope they can make the place bigger, so they can cater to more foodies. I am glad that this place devirginize my Lilac St. Experience.HAHA! I'm coming back for the hot wings!!!!!


Brad and Pit’s Ribshack
116 Lilac Street, SSS Village,
Concepcion Dos, Marikina City
02 5031656
Opened from 11am-11pm

Like their FACEBOOK page!

No comments:

Post a Comment