Sunday, July 19, 2015

Talking Body : 8CUTS BURGER BLENDS

While checking on some good deals at SM Megamall because it's end of the season sale. A friend texted and ask me to join them to eat dinner at 8cuts Burger Blends. I ate their countless times before but of course for the purpose of my blog I say yes to the invitation. Haha!

The cool vibe of the restaurant.
Different Burger Cuts
Menu. You can choose from their wide array of burgers from Classic to their Tributes or even Customized it.

For Appetizers, we ordered not just one, but two servings of Onion Rings(P65). 
I looooved the crunchiness, batter and the barbeque flavor of this dish, that makes the main reason why I always come back here. I can actually have 4 plates of it and call it a day. LOL! It was my favorite dish in their menu and a must order. BEST ONION RINGS EVER!
I LOVE YOU BABE!
Skinny Fries (P45). I liked it, although it was too salty for my taste. You should eat while wearing Skinny Jeans. Perfect Combination! LOL!
Chicken’ Wich - Spicy (P210). Because I want to try something new, I chose this chicken fillet-like burger. The buttermilk breaded chicken is better meal with rice than as a sandwich, it was okay but it needed more spice.
Hope tried the Customized Burger or The Boss and The Blends.
Sesame (Bun), Fresh Red Tomatoes and Lettuce (Toppings), ¼ House Blend  (Beef), Sauce #4, Crispy Bacon Strips (More Toppings).
The Bacon Strips were awesome!
Rising Shroom (P280).  Mustard-fried quarter-pounder Steak Cut Blend patty of sirloin and chuck with fried oyster mushroom tempura, white truffle creamed cheese and sauteed mushrooms all on a Kaiser Roll.
There’s an option to upgrade your burger into a Lunch Box. You can choose from:
  • Rated GP (Skinny Fries and Soda) P90
  • R-18 (Skinny Fries and Beer) P100
  • Shaker Box (Skinny Fries and 12 oz. Shake) P255
While munching our orders, I remember the last time I’m here, a crew gave me a reward card. I hurriedly presented it.
And HOLA free Onion Rings. Thank You!
“The best things in life are free”.
8 Cuts Burger Blends offers the best onion rings for me. The burgers were all decent.The place was relaxing and you can also watch at the counter how your burger was made. It was a bit too pricey but it’s worth a try.

8cuts Burger Blends
Third Floor Mega Fashion Hall , SM Megamall
EDSA Corner J.Vargas Avenue , 1550 Mandaluyong City
631-4488
10% Service Charge

No comments:

Post a Comment