Sunday, July 12, 2015

Heaven By Your Side : KANTO FREESTYLE BREAKFAST

I know it’s kinda late to feature this food establishment because a lot of food blogs probably cover it. I just want to take my spin on it, and tell you about the awesomeness of Kanto Freestyle Breakfast!

Kanto Freestyle Breakfast is a 24/7 all-day breakfast restaurant that offers gourmet dish in an affordable price. The setting of the establishment is a homey feel environment with such interiors that will make you say Kanto. Been a fan of this restaurant since February 2014!
My friends from the other department invited me to join their lunch at the Kapitolyo branch (Mandaluyong, Libis and Marikina are the other branches). The restaurant was quite jampacked when we got there, thankfully there was enough tables to accommodate us.
KITCHEN!!
The 1/4 of the Squad featuring the Pabebe Girl! :))
Here’s there new menu. The menu offer a wide array of choices from traditional to comfort foods.
I ordered my favorite Spanish Sardines Tempura (P95). The dish was served with plain rice, tomato pesto and 2 eggs (your choice between Sunny Side-up or Scrambled).
The idea of making sardines a tempura was really really out of this world(medyo OA). I loved their tempura batter, because it moderates the spiciness of the sardines. The dip, which is the oil of the sardines compliments well with the tempura and the tomato pesto makes the dish a mouthwatering meal.

New York Beef Tapa(P110). The tapa was cooked to perfection.
Tuyo w/ Kesong Puti(P95). Not a fan of Kesong Puti but the Tuyo itself makes this dish a must order. It was very flaky and it matches the acid of the tomatoes. I think I could substitute the tuyo flakes to my junk foods. Haha!
Vigan Longganisa(P95). It was okay. I liked the Lucban version more.
For our drinks, I got water of course (On a Tight Budget! Haha!). Some of my colleagues ordered Juices and expected it to be fancy. Well the famous quotes,  “ Do not assume otherwise stated” and “Expectation leads to disappointment” kick them in the butt hard, because they got canned juices. The look on their faces after the juice was serve were epic! Haha!
I LAUGH HARD AT THIS!!! LOL!
Dessert Time!! A generous friend who shall not be named (Haha!), ordered three Pancake Platters (P195). The Platter includes three flavors and three layers of mini pancakes. Loved the Banana Peanut Butter Pancakes.
Flavors from L-R: Goya Chocolate, Banana Peanut Butter and Oreos.
Flavors from L-R : Chocolate Chips, Ube and Blueberry.

Kanto Freestyle Breakfast is one of the best all-day breakfast in the country today. With their wide array offering of affordable gourmet meals, you have no excuse that you’re on a budget to dine out and eat a delicious fancy meal.


Kanto Freestyle Breakfast - Kapitolyo
1st Street, Kapitolyo, Pasig City
Phone Number - (02) 7755428

No comments:

Post a Comment